The 3D printing and CAD /CAM technologies sector is growing and increasing career opportunities in this sector. In PCube we have more than 30 years of experience on the sale of 3D technologies, working in PCube is therefore the ideal choice for those who want to acquire in the short term skills on 3D printing, CNC machines and the most advanced CAD /CAM software to be a real expert of this sector.
3D PRODUCT TECHNICIAN
We are looking for a professional figure who will take care of the demonstrations and after-sales of our products.
The candidate must have:
- a good knowledge of written and spoken English,
- degree or diploma of secondary school in technical disciplines,
- knowledge of at least a 3D CAD software,
- good presentation and communication skills.
It will not be necessary but the following requirements will also be positively evaluated:
- knowledge of some of the following applications: ZW3D , T-Spline, ZBrush , Materialize Magics, Rapid Form, KeyShot
- the knowledge of 3D printers
- knowledge of software or an add-in to design Jewels
- knowledge of graphics applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw
- the residence near our headquarters in PIANIGA (VE)
The research is aimed at a fixed-term contract to develop a project with the possibility of a subsequent permanent placement in the company staff. Contract and remuneration are offered depending on the candidate's experience.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to Laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, pursuant to Legislative Decree 215/03 and 216/03. /p>
Apply now, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you interested in 3D printing?
- Do you have CAD /CAM design experience?
- Do you have a creative idea about 3D printing?
Send us your CV and submit your idea or your professionalism, we are a growing company and we are adequately structured to meet the market demand. We positively evaluate proactivity and new ideas. Become part of a reality that will take you to the highest levels of knowledge in this area. Apply now, send your CV to email@example.com
PCube is looking for motivated candidates who want to enter the professional world of CAD / CAM and 3D printing technologies.