Our engraving machines are professional, versatile, robust, productive, technologically advanced and are also easy to use.
What is the best engraving machine?
There are many technologies and many models, with different technical characteristics and costs, and each model can be equipped with accessories in order to better satisfy the specific needs that a business may have.
The types of engraving depend on the technology and technical characteristics of the machine. Here are the main types of engraving:
- Scratch marking : the machine is equipped with a diamond or hard metal tool to make a surface engraving
- Engraving by removal : the machine has a spindle and uses conical, cylindrical or other shaped tools to make small material removal and cutting
- Micro percussion : the machine has a tool that moves on the material by striking at constant intervals to engrave the surface with micro dots.
- Laser marking : the machine creates the marking of the surfaces through a laser beam of suitable technology
- Laser engraving : the machine removes material up to a defined depth through one or more passages of a laser beam of adequate power and technology
- Laser cutting : the machine cuts a sheet of material through one or more passages of a laser beam of adequate power and technology.
The machines that engrave by scratching, by removal and by micro percussion are machines for mechanical engraving as they physically use tools.
Laser engraving machines, on the other hand, use a beam of light (laser) and differ from each other for the types of technology and, consequently, for the materials they can engrave and cut. The laser with CO2 technology are suitable for engraving organic materials (wood, paper, plastic, glass ...) and can engrave some paints that cover metal objects, while the FIBER lasers < / strong> or YAG are perfect for engraving metals but not organic materials.
Here is a list of our engraving machines:
METAZA MPX-95 Photo Impact Engraving Machine is the perfect solution for customizing with a photo metal products like tags, jewelry, nameplates and gifts.
Laser L180 for marking and cutting to engrave on many materials. The L180 marking and cutting laser has a very high quality CO2 source.
M20 is an engraving for writing, drawings and photos on nameplates, objects and jewels. The M20 mini engraving machine customize all small metal objects.
Mini CNC M70 è un pantografo per incidere gioielli e per il taglio del metallo da lastra. M70 è un mini cnc che incide anche interno ed esterno anelli.
Mini CNC C1 for leather hot stamp marking. The desktop mini CNC c1 produces brass stamps for hot stamping leather starting from your graphic.
The 1S rings engraving machine is a pantograph for engraving the inside and outside of rings. The 1S engraving machine is perfect for the shop and jewelry workshop.
The 5S jewelry engraving machine engraves writings, drawings and pictures on pendant and rings. The 5S engraving machine is perfect for a jewelry store.
The 2S engraving machine is perfect for making writing, drawings and photos on pendant, nameplates and tags. 2S engrave on every surface.